(Appreciate very much if somebody can help) PC Confirmation

Ah okay I will thanks, not sure how I'm going to find out but IM going to be using the Nzhxt h440 mid tower, and cpua cooler enermax t40 hm..

^_^ i think they will fit just nice~just not sure about cpu cooler to ram:ermm:

review for Enermax ETS-T40 Black Twister here ^_^ they also state it has a lack of ram clearance T_T.

If i may i would like to recommend you on another cpu which is good >_<

Cpu cooler: Noctua NH-U14S
Reasons: they have good support and really good cpu cooler when overclocking too >_< they also have good ram clearence
Reviews: webby / webby /
Compatibility for ram: webby / video / video

hope this helps >_<

^_^ i think they will fit just nice~just not sure about cpu cooler to ram:ermm:

review for Enermax ETS-T40 Black Twister here ^_^ they also state it has a lack of ram clearance T_T.

If i may i would like to recommend you on another cpu which is good >_<

Cpu cooler: Noctua NH-U14S
Reasons: they have good support and really good cpu cooler when overclocking too >_< they also have good ram clearence
Reviews: webby / webby /
Compatibility for ram: webby / video / video

hope this helps >_<

ah ok thanks maybe il look into this one but surely this one will be blocking the ram slots too? so wat do u mean by clearance;p

or how about something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Be-Quiet-Da...022277&sr=8-1&keywords=Dark+Rock+2+CPU+cooler

because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRvz_IYSgM

uses it ;p and also on some of neweggs builds they use the enermax for i7.

Last edited:
I see you have been recommended and chosen the H440 case.
I have it myself. And yes, it's an awesome case. It looks fantastic and it screams quality. I can highly recommend it.
One thing you have to note is that it does not have any 5 1/4 inch bays. So it has no support for DVD drives.
I actually like that. It gives you more room for front intake airflow. Besides... who needs a optical drive these days anyway.
Buy a external USB DVD drive instead. That way you don't fill the PC with unnecessarily hardware and cables.

I see you have been recommended and chosen the H440 case.
I have it myself. And yes, it's an awesome case. It looks fantastic and it screams quality. I can highly recommend it.
One thing you have to note is that it does not have any 5 1/4 inch bays. So it has no support for DVD drives.
I actually like that. It gives you more room for front intake airflow. Besides... who needs a optical drive these days anyway.
Buy a external USB DVD drive instead. That way you don't fill the PC with unnecessarily hardware and cables.

Hey man! okay good! wow I don't think I want it though because I will sometimes use the dvd drive for example dvds I want to add on etc.. so maybe ill have to pick another case.. dam :(

Dude, can I use the fractual design r4 and put a dvd drive into it?

Last edited:
The fractual design r4 has 5 1/4 inch bays. so it have internal dvd drive support

I's sad to see that this is your deal breaker... an old dying type of storage. It's a good case.... but then again, so is the fractual design r4. :)

Last edited:
The fractual design r4 has 5 1/4 inch bays. so it have internal dvd drive support

I's sad to see that this is your deal breaker. It's a good case.... but then again, so is the fractual design r4. :)

yeah man im a bit sad actually, because I don't want to not have a dvd drive and then one day need to use it as I know I will, and I do for putting some onto discs so it is needed :|
but that other case is bloody awesome, but if I can place a dvd drive into the fractual design r4 I will go with that right?

If you are sure then thanks a lot for posting! I still like the fractual design as it looks pretty beasty and awesome (even though its black and plain, but I like the front)

well glad to help...
again... if you really are this much in love with the H440 (i understand why) what's wrong with just buying an external USB dvd drive? It will cost around the same as a internal one.

well glad to help...
again... if you really are this much in love with the H440 (i understand why) what's wrong with just buying an external USB dvd drive? It will cost around the same as a internal one.

Oh yh wow, I never released you can actually buy them.
Thanks, Ill have a think about it and if I really want to go for the H440 I will buy the external drive, im assuming all you do when you want to use it is just plug it into a usb slot on to he computer.

I actually had no idea you can get them, I thought that you meant a standard USB.

Back
Top Bottom