Apple vs Pc (what should i get)

pyromaniac0378

Baseband Member
what do u think i should get mac or pc

reply plz im extreamly confused lol :confused: :confused: :confused:

when u reply beck give pros and cons of both if u want thanks

well i have a pc now but i am getting a new system soon. I think i am going to go w/ the apple they made these new intel 1s that look mad sick...
i was think about customizing one but i not one for games on a computer... i dont play that much games on my computer right now so idk....... :confused:
Does any 1 here have a mac.. how do u like it..

when apple says 20-inch: 2Ghz Intel Core Duo does that mean that there r 2ghz X2 so like 4Ghz ???????????

I... Need.... Help...

OK, I don't know how many people here actually have a mac, but I do have one so I speak from experience ;P

Personally, I think windows is better. It's much easier to find software for, and typically seems to be faster. I know, my mac's rather slow, but I mean I even compare a PIII 733MHz(windows XP) to the Mac Mini, and the PIII does similar stuff much faster than the Mac.

I've had lots of problems with OSX. I hear since OS10, they lost the "true" mac feel. I know it's quite difference since my last experience with MacOS 8... Besides the change, I've had many little problems with my programs. Firefox, my chat client, Premiere, Photoshop... They all give me errors almost every time I use them.

Eh, I just don't know... I can't find much good to say about my mac. I really like it's size and how it's next to slient, but...eh, that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom