Anyway to track temp?

raceface

Baseband Member
So, I saw this sick computer at best buy,and it had this thermometer digital reading on the front...Is there any program that can monitor what my CPU's temp is?

yeah, there are lots of programs that do that.
Most motherboard manufacturers have their own programs, so if possible get the program from your mobo manufacturers website.

Then there are programs like everest which are supposed to work with all computers. But at least in my opinion everest isn't that good.
I'm sure someone will post which programs they use, or you can just find programs with google and see which you like.

Also, checking the temperature from bios is the best option. Though this way you can't constantly monitor it.

speedfan is great. not only can u moniter ur computer temps, u can control the speed of the fan ( hence the name). its really great to turn up the speed of the fan when playing games . keeps a nice cold computer.

Where abouts in QLD are you bobert?

(sorry raceface didnt mean to hijack your thread)

im in tallebudgera on gold coast . quite a while from u mate . went for a holiday up through there , to airs rock and every thing . went for 18 days

Back
Top Bottom