Anyway to test if your ISP has some ports open or not?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Is there anyway to test if your ISP has certain ports open or not? any software or any program already built in like tracert?

yeah i know how to set up my routor for my ports but i was having some problems with emule. for some reason it just wasnt working and then it started working which made me wonder if it was my ISP doing something

do you want to test a single/a couple of ports or all of them?

and could you please remove/shorten the link in your sig, makes the screen go weird (at least with my resolution, which is 1152 x864) because the link has to be on the same line.

i only want to test ports of the ones that i want to use. i have a feeling that they close some in the peek period of the evening.

i only want to test ports of the ones that i want to use. i have a feeling that they close some in the peek period of the evening.

well you could use some download program (well any program that connects to the internet) which allows you to set the port it uses. Then just see if it works.
And btw, if you use a torrent program you will probably get connections even if the port is not open, though there will be fewer connections and the download speeds will be slower.

Back
Top Bottom