Anyone Watching E3?

money_man said:
different coding of the songs could stop xbox. those fags stealing from SONY, iwanan kick their asses

What the hell? How are you stealing from Sony, just because you can hook up a PSP to a X360? You can transfer files and stuff, but how is that stealing? All you're doing is just reinforcing my suspicions that you're biased against Microsoft (or the X360 atleast).

Dishdog said:
no, you can transfer all your media from your PSP to the Xbox360 (visversa) wirelessly.

Yeah, that's a neat feature. Just to let all you "PS3 rules, but X360 sucks" people know, you can only transfer movies, music etc. The games are in a completely different format. And, no, you can't play PSP games on the PS3. But you possibly can use it as a controller or something.

in my assessment ps3 is better, but this is only based on the specs i read (or at least the ones i could understand). Since im not fully familiar with the extent of the cell technology, or even the processor that the xbox 360 is using im not sure how to judge that aspect). But from sony's presentations, confrences, and games i really do think that the ps3 has the edge on the xbox360. i also really hope that microsoft doesnt need halo again to really spearhead (or even save) their console. Id like to see xbox360 have more new titles.
I was REALLY dissapointed by the design of both the consoles. cant say about the controllers because you have to hold them to really know.

the point about the new consoles being so much like computers, is an obvious observation. But i dont understand why people are put off by it.

the most unfortunate thing is the PRICES which are WAY out of my reach. I understand that the advanced technology of the new consoles justifies the high prices, but the fact is that a lot of people arent going to be able to afford games......(thus im going to get a MOD CHIP :) )

alvino said:
What the hell? How are you stealing from Sony, just because you can hook up a PSP to a X360? You can transfer files and stuff, but how is that stealing? All you're doing is just reinforcing my suspicions that you're biased against Microsoft (or the X360 atleast).

i am not biased towards SONY. when XBOX360 first came out i want like WHOA! and i wanted one, now that i see the looks and specs of the PS3 i shall be getting that one because its better. its not stealing from sony but it just goes to show that they have to use other peoples items to make them look good. ALTHOUGH!!!!! i never really thoguh my first statement all the way through, thats good for SONY because people will buy PSP's to bring music and such around. and therefore SONY wil be better and better. btw is tehre any chance SONY will have those samsung parrale(cant spell that) HDD's? the ones that hold 10x the stuff these ones do

money_man said:
i am not biased towards SONY. when XBOX360 first came out i want like WHOA! and i wanted one, now that i see the looks and specs of the PS3 i shall be getting that one because its better. its not stealing from sony but it just goes to show that they have to use other peoples items to make them look good. ALTHOUGH!!!!! i never really thoguh my first statement all the way through, thats good for SONY because people will buy PSP's to bring music and such around. and therefore SONY wil be better and better. btw is tehre any chance SONY will have those samsung parrale(cant spell that) HDD's? the ones that hold 10x the stuff these ones do

They're not using the PSP to make it look better. It's just to show that the X360 is very broad in the media area. I have no idea about the PS3's hard drive...Sony hasn't released any info about the PS3's hard drive.

Alvino why do you always double post? In almost every thread I've read, you double post. Why not just do in all in one?

because you quote one person and tehn quote the other person. it makes it so your directly talking to the person when ur courtious enough to give them their own post.

Back
Top Bottom