anyone use antec 900 ultimate gamer case?

ant9985

Baseband Member
anyone use antec 900 ultimate gamer case?
i just bought one, and am having extreme difficulty in fitting the floppy drive.
i understand there is a holder and a cut out front pannel specially for it.
but they just dont seem to fit together for some reason.

also did anyone who has this also have a power LED connector with it?

thnx

From what I've seen in the drawing from the manual. It almost looks like you need to remove the stock floppy faceplate, install the floppy into the holder, and then install the panel supplied by Antec.

thnx for replys

the problem is, once iv lined the pannel up with the holder and put the floopy through where it should go, the holes dont line up with the holder.
also its extremely badly designed imo, because it looks like u they intended you to be able to fit the pannel on either side of the holder, but u cant because the pannel doesnt fit round on the otherside.

have you tried moving the bracket so the holes line up, then seeing how it fits in the case? cuz the bracket may have to be offset for the front to be flush

by bracket u mean the holder?, i havent tryed screwing any of it in yet, because it all needs to fit together first.

have you thought of maybe just doing away with the floppy drive altogether...?

I don't have one and don't miss it one bit...

wol-va-rine said:
have you thought of maybe just doing away with the floppy drive altogether...?

I don't have one and don't miss it one bit...
yeah , best idea yet , not majoraty of new computers are coming without floppy drives now .and unless you need it for a certain piece of hardware there is no real downside to not having one

I use mine beucase they work with windows 98 and pcs that don't have front usb ports. I also find them useful for school projects that I have to leave at school, because they are so cheap.

And yeah, I mean the little holder that screws onto the side of the floppy drive to make it fit in.

wood_workur said:
I use mine beucase they work with windows 98 and pcs that don't have front usb ports. I also find them useful for school projects that I have to leave at school, because they are so cheap.

And yeah, I mean the little holder that screws onto the side of the floppy drive to make it fit in.
i just have a memory stick , they are becoming so cheap nowdays that a 512mb mem stick costs no more than a pack of floppy disks

Back
Top Bottom