I was looking some stuff up and found out you can create your own levels in the Crysis demo complete with weapons and AI of your choosing. I find this rather interesting and can't wait to try it out.
If your interested in installing it its right main folder for crysis. After you install it you'll find the actual game editor in either bin32 or bin64 depending on your OS, IE 32 or 64bit.
Here as sample of what the text file says about it. Can't wait till i'm off for th week to give this a go! If your interested check out this site for info on creating them. I guess there may be custom built levels for download as well. http://www.crymod.com/tutorials.php
The CryENGINE(R) 2 Sandbox(TM) 2 can be started by running the
Editor.exe application found in the Bin32 directory for usage on
a 32bit PC or in the Bin64 Bin64 directory for usage on a 64bit PC.
Warning: Running the Sandbox Editor under a 32bit OS can lead to
instabilities with production size levels due to the low amount of
virtual memory available. Though the Sandbox Editor can be used in
this configuration to learn the feature set its use on a 32bit OS
is not supported.
The following steps should be followed to create a new level.
* In the menu bar, click on File -> New
* Enter a Level Name which will be used as directory name and
click the Ok button
* In the menu bar, click on Terrain -> Edit Terrain(TM)
* Draw some terrain elevation to shape the landscape and
click on the Ok button
* In the menu bar, click on File -> Generate Surface Texture
* Select a texture dimension and click the Ok button
* Click on File -> Save to fully save the level
After these steps, it’s recommended to re-launch Sandbox and open
the level again before doing further work.