Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 03:58 AM   #21
matt_999's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 338
Default Re: Anyone know what the hell this is?

im sure ive seen them for some kind of projector device, kinda thingy me-bob! but as other peeps have said it looks like summet to do with a camera etc. Is it a db15 connector?

matt_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 10:00 AM   #22
Baseband Member
chery's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 45
Question Re: Anyone know what the hell this is?

I belong to another forum as well, and will submit the picture there, maybe we'll get some more opinions. Your first post sounded as if you meant the wall of the house, not the PC housing. Sorry I misunderstood you. Will get back with ya.


P.S. MANAGEMENT - why can't I add smilies or pictures here?

My expertise comes from experience and living over 1/2 century without blinders. My opinions are my own and can't be blamed on anyone else.. and I just like sharing my experience to help others
chery is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0