Anyone got one of these?

I have that one. Lots of people say that Ultra does not make great PSUs. I have had no problems with mine. Make sure you have a large case though because the plug heads do take up a bit of room.

Pretty nice... :)

Jac, just get both.. :p
If your getting a PSU though, I'd just get a 400-500W or get a case with one in it. ( X-Navigator comes to mind.. ;) )

lol... yeah. but $$$ dude. look at silverstone... its like $150! lol... ill be fine with the therma.

It's only 300W though. Seems like a waste of money just to remove the noise from something that makes barely any noise anyway with less power.

I was going to buy one of those when mine blew, but I was thinking that I had the need for so many molex connectors that I would have to use them all anyway. so that would defeat the purpose of the whole thing. so I ended up buying a thermaltake silent purepower 480w.

I have a 480 watt demon power supply and it is serving me very well (has very good ratings) and it is low cost. Don't know why people bother with those higher cost power supplies.

Back
Top Bottom