Anybody using the 360 controller on their PC?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I am and I'm having some troubles.

The two triggers (LT and RT) are pressure sensitive and so when configuring games they show up as the Z-axis, and not buttons.

This means that I cannot configure the triggers to any command, because the game thinks they are an analogue stick (the games I'm trying to configure are the three GTA games).

Does anyone know of any software that will fix this problem?(I found one called Pinnacle Game Profiler which was great except it made my computer have an extremely slow start-up for some reason)

Thanks

I use mine for Halo and NFSMW and they both work fine. The in game controller serup worked great, in halo they shoot and throw grenades, and they also work great as the throttle and breaks. I don't know of any good programs, I was gonna try to find one that would let me use the controller with HL2.

no offense, but i have no idea why any one would use a xbox controller over a mouse and keyboard. For a Racing Game (or a few other genres) you might be better off with a controller , but for sure it would be awful for a FPS...

anyways, good luck (im stickin with the mouse)

Will said:
no offense, but i have no idea why any one would use a xbox controller over a mouse and keyboard. For a Racing Game (or a few other genres) you might be better off with a controller , but for sure it would be awful for a FPS...

anyways, good luck (im stickin with the mouse)

actually it makes Battlefield 2 much easier for piloting vehicals (helicopter im looking at you :mad: )

Back
Top Bottom