Any other goodies?

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
Well I;ve had the new build up and running for 3 weeks or so now and I had the PSU blow(but it was old and crappy), and I have replaced it. I have my comp safely overclocked to 3.55 Ghz without anything getting too hot, so I am most happy with that. After all the new parts(RAM, CPU, PSU, Mobo and Graphics card) is there anything else that you guys think would be useful or cool to add to the computer? Like peripherals, accessories and the like. I think a new cpu cooler like Foothead has suggested(Xigmatek Dark Knight) would be the next item on my list. Anything else you guys think is cool, useful or just something additional to add to the computer?

If you don't have one already, get a decent mouse/keyboard.

I really couldn't recommend this mouse highly enough, and if you care to wait there are frequent sales on it:

Logitech MX518

I actually have used one for the last 4 years. I just bought my 3rd one tonight about 45 minutes ago because the first one I used, the left click stopped working and the 2nd one I am using right now, it randomly disconnects and reconnects in the middle of me using it(mostly while playing CS). I figure this is due to the fact that I tape the cord to my desk so it doesn't drag and pull while I use it.

How about a card dedicated for physX? If you play a lot of supported games, it is quite nice.

I suggest something like an old 8800 for best performance.

Back
Top Bottom