Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Beta Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Default any one knew know this software ?

last month , i saw a funny software installed in my firend's pc , but my firend have installed the new system now ,he forgot that software 's name too. now ,we need buy that software .

it use to search pciture, when you selected a word on screen ,it will show the picture about that word at once. and when your mouse point to that picture ,you can see it's big picture and can copy and save the big picture at once.

we didn't found it in download.com .please help us. thanks.
jime is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0