Any idea how to get around this porblem?

Talon23

Beta member
Any idea how to get around this problem?

Hi, I have a 2.5ghz Gateway Laptop (Fujitsu MHT2060AT) 512 ram, and about 25% of my hard drive free (15 gigs)

I was using WoW, logged out, checked a web page, then proceeded to log back in and received this message:

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/...computerproblem.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

I've tried restarting, running scandisk, defragmenting, lowering the graphic options. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Chris

After I log in, just as it's about to start. I've already opened WOW, logged in to the server, it's just as the loading screen is finished and I'm just about to play the actual game.

Now where would I get a hold of that? I bought this computer from Factory Direct, and did not recieve much in the way of actual programs on disk.

I have an Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller 32 Meg Card (Shared with the ram, so like 480 ram, 32 video card)

What OS are ya running? Have you installed any new software etc recently? Or have ya done anything to the system before this started happening?

Excellent! Thank you very much, everything is working fine now.

I still think it's a little strange that it would accept it, then 5 minutes later not.... But ah well i don't build or program these things...

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom