any good driving games out?

Ive got just cause, erm its not really a driving game u can drive yeah and do great stunts, but the handling is awful lol. So unrealistic, its fun to explore the island etc, but if ur after a fun driving game then i wouldnt recommend it.

Also got GTR2 and yeah its very realistic, if u want to have fun then i dont recommend this unless ur prepared to spend ages tweaking the car, and getting used to the controls. Personally its too much for me, too realisic, i prefer fun arcade races like midtown madness, not realistic but good ol fun.

Oh also ur gfx card might not be good enough for games like Just cause, or u might have to play lowish res.

Anubis1980 said:
Ive got just cause, erm its not really a driving game u can drive yeah and do great stunts, but the handling is awful lol. So unrealistic, its fun to explore the island etc, but if ur after a fun driving game then i wouldnt recommend it.

Also got GTR2 and yeah its very realistic, if u want to have fun then i dont recommend this unless ur prepared to spend ages tweaking the car, and getting used to the controls. Personally its too much for me, too realisic, i prefer fun arcade races like midtown madness, not realistic but good ol fun.

Oh also ur gfx card might not be good enough for games like Just cause, or u might have to play lowish res.

yea i know. s**t card lol. nm. i might just have to get the new gta and getaway when they come out on the ps3 (i need to get a ps3 first)

Guess unless u have like an Alienware laptop, they just arent designed for gaming. I'm also looking for a decent and fun driving game, i was sooo disapointed with NFS Carbon, looked crap and ran crap on my pc.

Yeah its compat with Vista apparantly. If u have an Nvidia card dont exxpect good performance tho lol, the drivers suck.

gtr 2 has been mentioned a few times. i think ill have a butchers. flatout 2 looks like a bog standard racing game so ill give it a miss

bumpage.... even any other good games in general, except all these war ones i would consider now.

Back
Top Bottom