antispyware

there isn't a "best" program for getting rid of it coz one program will get some and another program will get some more and etc... download ad-aware and spybot search and destroy. I think there is another free one but i can't remember the name - have a look on www.download.com

Microsoft Antispyware Beta. It's free for now because it's in Beta for you to try. Another good one is Sun Belt's Counterspy. They look almost exactly like each other, and at the same time, these are two of the best antispyware available. Counterpsy, you have to pay for. It's very good and worth the money.

I've found that Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and MS Anti-spyware work the best. In my numerous experiences in trying to rid spyware off of people's PC's, these have came through with flying colors.

hey, blacktop was right. i find adaware and MS Antispyware to be the best. I prefer MS however...you can only get that if you have a legal version of windows installed..half the world today dont...kinda sad.

CodyJay said:
hey, blacktop was right. i find adaware and MS Antispyware to be the best. I prefer MS however...you can only get that if you have a legal version of windows installed..half the world today dont...kinda sad.

LOL, took me under 2 minutes to "crack" the WGA system. (this is the thing that checks if ur windows is legal)

But for the topic, I use MS-antispyware, ad-aware and spybot and I have never had problems with spyware.

Yep yep i agree
I use Ad Aware, Microsoft Anti Spyware and Spybot S&D, an excellent combination !
Spyware is a thing of the past for me now rofl :D

I think MS Anti-Spyware is garbage, it never finds anything new after I run Ad-Aware and Spybot. It's pretty useless if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom