anti virus subscription ran out.

No No NO! I use AVAST. way better. Last time I used AVG i got a virus and it chouldnt delete it. Avast deleted the virus :p :D ;)

Voodoo Child said:
k so my anti virus subscription ran out of norton system works 2004.

well, i cant get new virus updates, that is all, so i am thingking bout just uninstalling norton antivirus and still using the systemworks part of it.

what is the best free anti virus program out there, that is what i am basically asking.

I tried that before. Installing it again when it expired. I even cleaned out the registry and such, but I must have missed something because Windows and Norton knows I had it installed before and kept on asking me about renewing my subscription. So I say, "screw you Norton". I'll just buy a new version, haha. Take that. Cost almost the same to renew than to buy one, and it's a new version too.

X800 said:
No No NO! I use AVAST. way better. Last time I used AVG i got a virus and it chouldnt delete it. Avast deleted the virus :p :D ;)

I don't know what your virus was, but the virus I got it deleted automatically and it worked.

Yeah, it seems AVG has the winning edge. Its never caused me any problems.

Voodoo Child, you know thte rules!

Two effing weeks

edit-
how many times have you been banned now? you need a perm, but im feeling remorsefull, ill give you only 10 days

Back
Top Bottom