antec 900 cleaning

That one should be safe moister wise. If it wasn't, then it wouldn't be designed for electronics.

Wanna hear a trick for minimizing the times you clean out your computer? Dust and Vacuum your house more ^_^.

I hope that wasn't directed at me, i dust and vacuum at least 3 days a week. Nothing seems to help it build up on a daily basis.

Prevention is better than a cure.

I make fan filters out of fine insect mesh that is used for window screens, it's cheap as chips.

To clean, small soft bristle artists paintbrush, natural bristle not nylon (static), and compressed air, for stubborn dust on fan vanes I use a damp q-tip

I got that same case, and man it gets dusty quick! You can just look at the fans on the front and see the dust building. The cool thing for me though is my boyfriend has a big air compressor we keep in the living room where our comps are. So i just hook up his air nozzle and spray it like once a week. LOL im gonna miss that thing when its gone though, might have to invest ina baby one. LMAO!

thats a silly thing to do, have u ever held the air copressor in one spot for a while ,
i was thinking about doing the same thing and then i went to my friends and played with his, about one min after spraying it on my hand i could see moisture building up . so its a extemly bad idea to clean computers out with thoese huge air compressors

thats a silly thing to do, have u ever held the air copressor in one spot for a while ,
i was thinking about doing the same thing and then i went to my friends and played with his, about one min after spraying it on my hand i could see moisture building up . so its a extemly bad idea to clean computers out with thoese huge air compressors

Ive never had a probelm

Yeah, I have that case too, and yeah, it does drag in a bit...

My brothers PC facing the door is built using the same case, and yet its 4x dustier than mine, which is in the middle of teh room against the wall. Why? I don't know...

This house does get dusty though. My PS3 is already soaking up a lot of dust, and that can't be good.

I'll have to clean out my PC soon, and I'll probably buy some filters.

I actually just cleaned my case for the first time in like 6 years today...It might have been cleaned by my uncle before though because he used to take it when it was having problems and work on it for us.
Anyways, i just used this little hand held vacuum and was especially gentle. I know i didn't clean it all that well though because i can still see this really think chunky looking dust on the fan, but its good enough for now. I still managed to suck up a good amount of dust without having to touch any of the parts in there.

Back
Top Bottom