antec 900 cleaning

that thing makes compressed air , i thort instead of buying air every few months just buy a cannned air machine

I was given an old Data-Vac. It really doesn't work all that great. It does some, but not powerful enough for the dust that's really stuck on the components. That thing may be a bit different, I don't now how it works. Mine works like a vacuum that sucks in or blows out.

im going to be doing it regurley not every year so its not going to be really stuck on the components.

but will it be fully safe with computer because some compressos have moisture in the air. dont want that

well i guess that should work ive been thinking of that im kinda of scared everytime i clean my graphics card lol i dont want to buy a new one!!!tell me how it works because alot of ppl with portable vacs say there no good!

ok, a couple years ago my mum stuck the vacumm cleaner my computer:eek:
well my x800 didnt last very long

i do a couple things
first off dust prevention
i keep my pc in a very dust free spot that i constantly vacuum around
as for cleaning it
every 6-12 months take a can of compressed air and a soft tip vacuum novel and gently clean the dust u nock loose

I got that same case, and man it gets dusty quick! You can just look at the fans on the front and see the dust building. The cool thing for me though is my boyfriend has a big air compressor we keep in the living room where our comps are. So i just hook up his air nozzle and spray it like once a week. LOL im gonna miss that thing when its gone though, might have to invest ina baby one. LMAO!

That one should be safe moister wise. If it wasn't, then it wouldn't be designed for electronics.

Wanna hear a trick for minimizing the times you clean out your computer? Dust and Vacuum your house more ^_^.

Back
Top Bottom