Antec 1200

sniperviper21

Golden Master
who has one?

what fan settings, fan possessions, do you use for the best cooling, and optimum air flow?

Jw.

Right now with p95 at max heat, my chip is staying around 46C
If i could, id like it cooler :)

Ambient Temp : 70*F

I got one, lol I'm running all my fans on low :)
When I play Arma 2 for a few hours my CPU only goes to like 52 Celsius so I am not to worried :)

I got one, lol I'm running all my fans on low :)
When I play Arma 2 for a few hours my CPU only goes to like 52 Celsius so I am not to worried :)

lol ya, just i want ice sickles on my proc lol

lowest ever had it was 26C lol

btw... is that game worth it?

i got the demo, an to me it sucks, you respawn an get killed all the time, and its horrible when it comes to trying to use the keyboard i think, idk.

lol ya, just i want ice sickles on my proc lol

lowest ever had it was 26C lol

btw... is that game worth it?

i got the demo, an to me it sucks, you respawn an get killed all the time, and its horrible when it comes to trying to use the keyboard i think, idk.

Haha well in my room today it's 79 degrees Fahrenheit :eek: so I think 52 Celsius after a couple hours is pretty good :D
Haha I have the demo so I wouldn't know, I don't respawn a lot?? Haha I just go skillz :D

I always max out my fans. Cooler hardware = longer lasting hardware. I could care less how loud it is, the music is always louder. Though I don't own a 1200. And I don't know what hardware you have placed where, So I can't exactly suggest a flow style or particular setup. Post a picture with the side off so we can see what you're working with.

I always max out my fans. Cooler hardware = longer lasting hardware. I could care less how loud it is, the music is always louder. Though I don't own a 1200. And I don't know what hardware you have placed where, So I can't exactly suggest a flow style or particular setup. Post a picture with the side off so we can see what you're working with.

Ugh right now I can't, I mean it's just too much of a hassle to move my desk and pop off the side to take a picture of this beast, I mean I could take it with the side on but that don't help at all....
My stupid cathodes are falling off from the cheap stuff they gave to stick it on, so when I have to fix them up again I'll post some pics....
Besides I'm not running any of the monstrous beasts you guys have, and I'm not really gaming much either :)
I promise to take pics soon though :)

Yeah especially when I overclock I'm sure to keep everything on max, I'm even adding a 120mm fan.

Also, this thing is air conditioning my house when its idle :)

Back
Top Bottom