Another Idea of mine....

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
So, before we go in to this, I need to patent it. It's Hunter Laszlo Grave's idea, and no one else can take credit for it!! :D

Todays GPU's are gaining on our CPU's. Some memory clocks have over 1GHz of memory power! So, why not make a motherboard that has a dual core processing unit slot that houses a GPU and a CPU, so that one part of the motherboard could have ram slots and necessary things for the GPU side, and vice versa! They could be "extreme boards", and they could come for around 200 USD, so that when your board was out of date, you could buy a new one and get a whole bundle. The graphics cards of today would have alot more room for upgradeability, because they have alot more room, and 4 ram slots for a BUNCH of memory!

It's a good idea. Sure improves a lot of things, but needs to be totally redesigned. I had another idea before Athlon 64s and dual core were even out about integrating RAM to CPU. I guess AMD heard my thoughts partially because now they have integrated RAM controllers in there. I want full blown RAM integration with CPU. You know how fast that would be? Whew.....

Back
Top Bottom