1. GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R LGA 1366 Intel X58
2. Running 2 cards in Crossfire only requires a motherboard that supports it. You can run dual video cards with any CPU, AMD or Intel.
3. You shouldn't need to upgrade the CPU in a couple of years.
4. You can't go wrong with Kingston. G.Skill is another good brand at reasonable prices. 12GB is a bit overkill. You could probably get by with 6GB though.
5. Antec, Scythe, Thermaltake all make nice fans.
6. From what I hear they work really well.
7. 1000W is overkill. As Marshillboy suggested, you could get something in the 600 to 750W range.