Would this be a decent build for a gaming PC? Thanks in advance.
- Windows 7 Home 64 bit
- GIGABYTE GA-770TA-UD3 AM3 AMD 770 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz, no OC.
- 4GB DDR2 memory, dual channel.
- EVGA 01G-P3-N958-LR NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, 1GB, PCI-E.
- Realtek ALC888 On-board sound.
- Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD5000BEVT 500GB SATA.
- Rosewill LIB-800 800W 50°C power supply.
I plan to run games such as the Left 4 Dead series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Call of Duty series, and the Battlefield: Bad Company series. I'm already used to super low graphics, so even if the games don't run on full, I'm prepared.
The build I use right now is a Sempron 3000 with the GeForce 9500GT. At least it runs MW2 at lowest settings and everything at "No" ...