Ancet 900 cable management

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Is really pushing my patience. I'm going to go rent a dremel tomorrow and tear this case apart. I'm thinking about flipping my PSU upside down. I will cut a hole on the part where the fan goes. Like this. Will that be safe? Will it cause my power supply to overheat? That will be my first step.

So you want your power supply to act like a vacuum cleaner and suck up every bit of dust and dirt it can grab off the floor?

So, what would happen if I raised my case a few more inches off the ground? Could I then?

Sure, it will work either way. I just don't like the idea personally.

If you're handy with tools and have the right equipment to do the job correctly, go for it. :D

I have the ability to do it. Here is the cable management. As you can see, it's not that great. It's very difficult with the PSU's main wires on the other side. It clutters up the bottom, blocking me from hiding the unused cables. I want to cut a hole and flip the PSU. Then just cut small holes for all of the other connectors.

DSCN0615.jpg

That's what I'm going to use as a guide. I just need to know if it would be okay to flip my PSU, if I cut a hole underneath and raise the case a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom