Re: Analog out of Range
Yup only four months old, should be good under the one year. BTW it seems to be crashing at the same points now as I mentioned earlier. And the monitor pops up with that Analog error, the speakers make a weird noise, and the computer is totally unresponsive and you cannot turn it off manually, only by cutting the power.
Patch 2 Changelog:
Optimizations and Stability
* Corrected a number of memory leaks with FSAA modes.
* Optimized Object Motion Blur for DX10 Very High Spec
* Destroying objects will now properly remove their decals from the world under DX10.
* Fixed a number of memory leaks with some procedural vegetation and destroyable objects physicalization.
* Fixed issue in windowed mode where the map or weapon attachment UI cursor can leave the game window.
* Fixed potential server exploit that could cause servers to crash
* Fixed crash with AI triangulation in the editor
Could one of these be my problem? This is what is fixed in the patch.
EDIT: The patch didnt work, now I'm mad :/
EDIT 2: Just looked back at reviews and found this one:
Big Disappointment 04/03/2009
By KB0210 from Rochester, NY Read all my reviews
Value for Price2.0
What's great about it: Fast when it works...
What's not so great: Doesn't work, getting runaround from Gateway
"Computer dies when I do anything graphic intensive, gaming is impossible. I'm pretty sure it's the power supply. Gateway says "reinstall all software to factory presets"."
EDIT3: Apparently other reviews are saying they experience crashes in games, etc. because of the small 400watt power supply. Could this be true?