amilo pi 2500 intergrated webcam.

babette

Solid State Member
Hi there I am trying to activate my built in webcam but I am having trouble.

Maybe I should start off by saying that my laptop crashed. I think I had vista, then the repair man re-installed a hardrive and it is now windows 7.

-In device manager, I do not see USb Drivers
-in the programs list there is "intergrated camera" the program itself is apparently camera smart pat but when I click on it nothing happens. Maybe it is not compatible with whatever it is the repair guy did.
-I installed you cam and it says warning no webcam detected...if you have intergrated camera make sure it is switched on.

I have been unable to do this. Does anyone have any idea how I can can activate my camera as I would like to use it for skype. Thank you.

Hi,

I believe your problem here is down to a lack of drivers installed.
If you have had to re-install windows, you should look on the website of the manafacturer of your laptop and it should have a section for driver downloads, look for the web came one, download it and install it

Hi,

If you have had to re-install windows, you should look on the website of the manafacturer of your laptop and it should have a section for driver downloads, look for the web came one, download it and install it

thank you. i'm going to try that :flowers:

Re: amilo pi 2540 intergrated webcam.

Hi,

hi. i can't find the manufactures website. all i found was this and to be honest if there's a list of things to pick i wouldn't know which is the right one
Download free driver for notebook fujitsu siemens AMILO Pi 2540 (Windows 7, XP, Vista) << DriverPack Solution

Back
Top Bottom