Americas Army stuffing up

RAFDOG

In Runtime
ARGH IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW

lets begin now i downloaded Americas Army (best squad shooter ever) (pwns cs cause cs is crap) i login into my user name and that all works fine then i go into any random game and then it will fully load the game and while im waiting for the round to end or playing a little screen will say "loading map" and it will just exit the game (not americas army itself) and then i have to go reconnect my user name to Amercas Army

Does any1 know wats wrong cause and how i could fix it im soooooooooo annoyed at this cause this is the greatest game ever made.

Thanks
Rafael "RAFDOG" Chavez

AA, in my experience, is always suffering from some kind of problem at any given time. But it's probably because Punkbuster is out of date: go to evenbalance.com and look for the AA Punkbuster update. That is very probably the solution.

If this doesn't fix it, try the AA forums at forum.americasarmy.com . People there can help you.

Well done on downloading AA, it's good fun!

I hate AA its fortunate that it wont let you play it.

I never passed the training missions. Its so ghey. Kinda like Austin Powers ghey. You know when the guy says, "Just shoot him, I have a gun in my room Ill go get it and Ill shoot him"

AA is like Dr. Evil it wont let you just kill the guys. NO there is only two guys guarding the enterance just let me go get my silecned m4 and shoot them in the head. Then I wont have to creep in the bushes anymore.

Back
Top Bottom