AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Apple only becasue their designs are so much better compared to PC's. I still ca't imgaine how they made the Mac Mini...it's amazing.

I find PC cases much nicer.... in fact there is now more of a selection and many more styles of PC cases... from complex to simple... take the Lian Li case.. that blows the Apple case out of the water. And the Mac Mini.. there is a PC form factor that is smaller then that, and it came out before the mac mini.

your computer is fine, just upgrade the chip to a amd athlon xp-m 2400+, amd athlon xp-m 2500+, or amd athlon xp-m 2600+ then you can overclock like crazy to 3200+speeds and beyond.

amdguy305 said:
hello everyone. this is a cool forum, and wow it has a ton of posts. anyway, i love amd, intel is terrible, their chips are too slow, and i just dont like them! i need a new proc though, seeing how my comp is getting old! anyway keep up the posts, and my vote goes to AMD for sure.

Athlon xp 2000+ @ 1.8 (very old, runs CSS/HL2 alright, d3 very good)
1 gig PC2700 333 major brand?
350 wat psu
ATI 9800 PRO 128
Soyo K7VMP2 mobo

and WOW!! i am so jealous that everyone has sick 3 grand comps for crying out loud lol. well i love my machine, its never let me down and runs the stuff that i want to run. so im very happy with it

ah yeah any can anyone tell me if i should go with a athln xp 3000+, or should i get a new cheap mobo and go with the 3200+, because the highest my mobo takes now is 3000+, or even go with the 64 bit computing. thanks

There all good in there own way depends wat your using your computer for.
i think thats the best reply to this topics you will ever get:D
Dynamix For President:D (Lol matt)

EDIT:Matt For President :p
Lol we could have a convo here! Joke matt you make a better president than me thanx for the edit:D

EDIT again: lol np, we could have alittle convo in here couldnt we

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom