AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, lol they dun have cpus, they have special electricity that can do calcualtions called super volts, they run on one hydro electric dam per computer, so they only have 1 or 2

Almost all Supercomputers use IBM processor chains. They are very advanced and made for sheer mathematical tasks... AKA Predicting Earthquakes, weather systems, tsunamis, volcano eruptions, etc.

what about those comps that i heard about in some mag that talked about two atoms coming together and they did super fast equations and stuff. said if they could combine more atoms it would make the fastest comp on earth seem to be the slowest. something like that. give me some time to find that article. i have it somewhere.

Well what are peoples thoughts on Intel 64bit then . Its said to be performance wise AMD 64 with 3.8Ghz+ clocks .

No, EM64 sucks... It is very slow, and also, Intel doesn't have the INTERGRATED HYPERTRANSPORT AND MEMORY CONTROLLERS. Thus, they suck.

Haha; 'INTERGRATED HYPERTRANSPORT AND MEMORY CONTROLLERS' is a lot of buzz words stuck together. Its fast bus and chips for controlling memory closer to the Processor. Intel has fast buses; you certainly wouldn't notice the difference especially with Hyperthreading. Memory Controllers - how else do Processors Control Memory? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom