AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Yup yup.

EDIT>>> BTW I made a "Favorite Foods" thread in the Social Lounge, where we can continue this very good convo on our favorite foods! Oh boy, I sure love food! Especially if it's FREE!!!

Intel is not a losing technoigy its not far behind AMD in most benchs . AmD kicks arse on DOOM 3 though and HL2 but! 3.8Ghz P4 is amazing if any one has used one you will know what i mean . Also this isnt AMD 64 vs Intel . The AMD XP vs P4 was just like the AMD 64 v P4. The only downside to INtel is threre price . There processors are amazing shame bout the price.

I've never actually met a Homosexual person... I know people who know some.

Lol; one day I'll work out how to realise whether I'm on the wrong page.

GeforcebOY said:
Intel is not a losing technoigy its not far behind AMD in most benchs . AmD kicks arse on DOOM 3 though and HL2 but! 3.8Ghz P4 is amazing if any one has used one you will know what i mean . Also this isnt AMD 64 vs Intel . The AMD XP vs P4 was just like the AMD 64 v P4. The only downside to INtel is threre price . There processors are amazing shame bout the price.
Yeah.

Have you heard anything about the VIIVs? I've seen stuff on CNet about the name and Intel pulling it up but I don't generally go on that sort of site and you do :D

GeforcebOY said:

I highly doubt this. Intel has a lot of catching up to, despite what the walking contradiction, LK, likes to claim.

HAHAHAHA!! Intel couldn't invent their way out of a cardboard box!! Besides, the new dual core AMDs are also coming out, so lets just say the 46nolhtAAthlon64 will beat the VIIV's big time..... DUmb Intel for their retarded name... WTF.. So it is the Pentium 6x4? So the Intel Pentium24 is coming out.. They need to learn how to use Roman numerals... MORONS. Besides, the integrated memory controller that AMD has will be beating Intel into the depths of Hell itself, nothing Intel makes can compete with it.

Well, not only will the AMD Dual cores be fast (core clock wise) they will have a 2.4GHz FourWay HyperThreading Integrated Controller set on the processor board. Also, an AI Integrated Memory controller will make it twice as fast at accessing memory banks, and they will be able to use DDR2 as well in early 2006. Not only that, but they will be powerful. Possibly pushing on the mutli billion calculation per second lines.

Oh, and for Lord K... P4 dual core will SUCK!! Smithfield core is no more then two P4s slapped together to make a "dual core" setup. AMD has actaully planned this from the start. That is where the Hammer series came into play. If you realized that the Hammer core has a 2 way, bi direction interface core, then that would make one assume that AMD was intending it for dual core. The Clawhammer core (now called Toledo) will be interfaced with that single integrated memory controller and quad Hyperthreading controllers (two per die) it will be UNSTOPPABLE. Intel are fools!! They actually believe that a simple access to that crappy DDR2 memory with baseline command will beat the low latency DDR1 and the integrated memory controller from AMD? HAHAHAHAHH!!!! WTF... Intel is still stuck in 32bit in a 64bit world. The Smithfield will suck, and it will be destroyed (Hammered to death) by the Hammer series cores. AMD are ingenius! If you actaully think for one second that Intel was going to beat the dual core hammer series, you were SADLY mistaken. Integrated low latency memory controller and 2.4GHZ FSB will allow AMD to conquer Intel (yet again) and the Opteron, Sempron, FX series, and Athlon64 are all going dual core by Q3 2006. Intel is doomed.

TAKE THIS INTEL!! Smithfield has nothing on these stats!

AMD Toledo

Introduced: 2005-Q3

Description: Desktop Athlon 64 FX chip with dual cores.

* x80:2400 MHz, 1.35V, 80A, 95W, 67°C
* x75:2200 MHz, 1.35V, 80A, 95W, 67°C
* x75:2200 MHz, 1.15V, 48A, 55W, 71°C
* x70:2000 MHz, 1.15V, 48A, 55W, 71°C
* x60:1600 MHz, 1.10V, 30A, 30W, 71°C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom