AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya when is dell going to include amd 64 in their line up, and dont give me this crap about how dell sucks, i know i hate dell, i just need a date, not an opinon

who cares about hyper threading, if you want performance you crank up evrything on the processor and stuff the hyperthreading crap

ur good at repeteing what i said earlier, "cranking up ur poscessor" is called "ocing", the scottish need to use correct terms

HT makes a big diffrence when watching DVD's and doing things like CG at the same time . But it really has to be extreme stuff to notice it . "but hypertransport technology schools it, and is genius" does that do the same thing?

Hypertransport and Hyperthreading are in no way connected to each other; its a clever market ploy by AMD to make them sound so alike :D Hypertransport is faster bus speeds - Hyperthreading is the splitting up of tasks to be done by a Processor which can take two inputs, like having one and a half processors.

Oh shut up, LK. They are very much alike. Hyperthreading is crap and so is Intel. Intel is shit. AMD can do more because it processes integers way faster. Besides that AMD has 8 pipelines, not 20.

Edit: Fixed that huge typo. Hypertransport is so good, it is better then cheesecake.

Lol; is there anything in there that was connected to my post at all?

I didn't comment on how good Hyperthreading it, nor how good Hypertransport is - I answered the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom