Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 12:07 PM   #221
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
You are the one who is weaker in the mind then anybody here. You are a weak minded individual. The fact that AMD holds huge substantial leads in lower priced processors shows how idiotic you really are.
Why does AMD's success in lower priced processors hold any link to the power of my mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Why should I accept a crazy nut as yourself? I'm not accepting the terrorists in Iraq, and I'm not accepting Intel lovers throughout this forum. I don't even go to any gay forums. I don't any either. I criticize. Learn and live with it.
You previously said that were going to be going to that Gay Forum; so you must be going to it

Old 01-30-2005, 05:26 PM   #222
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to trance565

if ur not smart enuff to save money by buying a cheaper CPU with mroe power, ur weak minded, i bought amd this time around cuz it was cheaper and more powerful than the P4, i buy wut ever i find to be cheaper, that's because i like to save money like many other people, mostly smart people

radeon 9700(software says 9600) :(:( <---- pissin me off!!!
ram runs at 2-3-3-7
Old 01-30-2005, 05:40 PM   #223
Guru

You can buy a processor - and still like a company. To change your favourite company is weak minded merely because they are cheaper or a little faster. If they're a great deal faster or a great deal cheaper - but they're not.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:54 PM   #224
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Why does AMD's success in lower priced processors hold any link to the power of my mind?

You previously said that were going to be going to that Gay Forum; so you must be going to it
You're stupidity is just getting bigger and bigger. Who are you and who brainwashed you?

What? What are you talking about in that second sentence? I'm not going to any gay forums. You're a fool.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:02 PM   #225
Guru

You linked to this site when you said you were leaving: Outminds which is a Gay Forum.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:17 PM   #226
BSOD

I haven't posted there in quite some time. Additionally, I didn't end up posting anymore. I didn't start post after I left here.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:34 PM   #227
Daemon Poster

LK & Gaincarlo , could you give it a rest trying to rip each other apart its not what its about . Intel are the faster processor GHZ wise and as i have said before when you talk gaming AMD wins no dout . Intel win when it comes to the other things.
Gaincarlo i dont know what your personal vandetta with LK is but he's got an opinion and you tell him hes wrong . The diffinition of opinion is "what a person THINKS on a matter"
I have an AMD processor now but when Intel Bring Out 64 bit i will get one of them and when AMD gets a faster or new technoigy i will get that .
Old 01-31-2005, 12:42 PM   #228
BSOD

More GHz no longer matters in this world, after what AMD did to the market. Intel wins in very few things... AMD is much better all around.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:46 PM   #229
Daemon Poster

I personally like AMD and think there good as well . People do say intel are better at general tasks but i dont do tat much to notice i do notice hyperthreading thou thats a amazing feature AMD isnt up to strach on that yet.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:26 PM   #230
In Runtime

hyperthreading isnt even supported by every program making it useless 50% of the time, but hypertransport technology schools it, and is genius

-Crucial Ballistix 2GB DDR400 PC3200 at 450Mhz OC'ed
14,500 3d-mark03' score
Closed Thread