AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Why do you need competition to make advances in technology? Are you completely insane - is that what you would do given command of a Monopoly - sit there making profits and do nothing? Why a company becomes dreadfully inefficient I would not know - I'm not an economist or a Businessman. All I know is that I would do in a Monopoly situation and if I were CEO I just couldn't sit there and allow my company to stagnate merely because it has Monopoly status. Is your goal as a company not to bring the best products to the consumer? You have more consumers in a growth based market - where things grow rapidly; you can have stagnant market with more than one competitor.

Not really; I use what I must. I use Scum Capitalist Systems because I must. You use Communist Products; we've been through the product thing... it doesn't go anywhere. The most basic products we all use are from Ancient Dictatorships - do you not use them because of that? Rockets were developed by a man who worked for Hitler. You like The Art of War written by a viscous Italian man and a time travelling Chinese Man; neither of whom agree with Capitalism in any sense. Few of anything non-electronic you use is a Capitalist creation. Yet you use it.

Lol; acceptance Giancarlo - Acceptance :D Isn't that the very moto of your Gay Forum?

You are the one who is completely insane. I'm not talking to you anymore. Use the facts. Don't be the one who is complete insane. I only use capitalist products. Everything around me is capitalist. There is no such thing as communism. Jeez, use your head. You aren't an economist therefore you can't apply your beliefs to the real world. I can.

Gosh you are young.. especially by your second paragraph.. wtf? There is nothing wrong with Machiavelli. He wrote many nice things. Rockets were NOT developed by the nazis. Geez.. is someone not using their intelligence or what? Get off your high horse. You know nothing.

lol LK if u have no competition, u have no strive to get better, there for u dont, its like before the WWI and WWII ever took place, noone cared about making guns better or making computers and hitech things, once WWI came about, tech started increasing shitloads, and when it was over, there was a lull yet again, then in WII there was a massive boost in tech achievements, and then there was a lull after ward, then terrorists, and a few wars here and there helped us get to wehre we are now :)

Giancarlo said:
You are the one who is completely insane. I'm not talking to you anymore. Use the facts. Don't be the one who is complete insane. I only use capitalist products. Everything around me is capitalist. There is no such thing as communism. Jeez, use your head. You aren't an economist therefore you can't apply your beliefs to the real world. I can.
You're not an economist? And people other than economists apply their beliefs to the real world; Communism does exist; North Korea is probably the best example. You use products developed by Capitalism - its not a good sign when a system is so useless that the only new products are those developed from somewhere else. Electronics is the only Capitalist invention - and it was done in universities.

Giancarlo said:
Gosh you are young.. especially by your second paragraph.. wtf? There is nothing wrong with Machiavelli. He wrote many nice things. Rockets were NOT developed by the nazis. Geez.. is someone not using their intelligence or what? Get off your high horse. You know nothing.
I don't know what your definition of young is... but as a 19 year old its a little wierd... I didn't say his viscousness was wrong - you think it is (viscousness) - so I used that. People on here seem to like Wikipedia, and I don't imagine you'd listen to Encarta, so: 'This technique was soon used on the V-2 rockets, designed by Wernher Von Braun who became one of the principal players in modern rocket development. V2s were deployed extensively by Adolf Hitler in the latter stages of World War II as terror weapons against the British population, each successful launch reaching high up into the vacuum of space and auguring the beginning of the Space Age.' (here He invented Rockets as we know them now - if you want to be anal and more specific with Rockets; its still barbarian Chinese who raped and pilliaged their enemies. Needless to say - Rocket Design is not Capitalist.

trance565 said:
lol LK if u have no competition, u have no strive to get better, there for u dont, its like before the WWI and WWII ever took place, noone cared about making guns better or making computers and hitech things, once WWI came about, tech started increasing shitloads, and when it was over, there was a lull yet again, then in WII there was a massive boost in tech achievements, and then there was a lull after ward, then terrorists, and a few wars here and there helped us get to wehre we are now :)
Why not? The competition is in ourselves - we compete to make things better whether we're against somebody else or not. A company can easily strive to get better without competition - it has its goals and it atains them - then it makes goals again. If a company or indeed somebody is not intelligent enough to grow without competition or without need to grow them they shouldn't be a company. They're all slob.

Giancarlo said:
There never was a such thing as communism or communist products anyways.
Never such a thing as Communism... interesting theory... are you going to explain your lapse in memory of the last 100 years? Communist Inventions are Products - its a Word used to describe something.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You're not an economist? And people other than economists apply their beliefs to the real world; Communism does exist; North Korea is probably the best example. You use products developed by Capitalism - its not a good sign when a system is so useless that the only new products are those developed from somewhere else. Electronics is the only Capitalist invention - and it was done in universities.

You can't apply your beliefs to the real world because they are illogical, idiotic and none less then foolish.

Communism never has really existed because it is an impossibility. Seriously you need to study up. You aren't a know-it-all. Secondly, you aren't understanding the facts. All products in this consumer based society were developed by capitalist societies. It is an excellent system. Any opposition to it is misfounded and illogical. There is no way any other system can outdo capitalism. The industrial factory was a capitalist invention. Automobiles were an capitalist invention.. I can go on and on.. electronics is one of the many capitalist inventions there are. Communism never created anything. They (the Soviets) had to steal rocket secrets for goodness sakes, because they never had the brains to build themselves. It was not done in universities either. Please, understand the facts. Every damn thing I use is capitalist invented. I don't use any communist goods, as none exist.

I don't know what your definition of young is... but as a 19 year old its a little wierd... I didn't say his viscousness was wrong - you think it is (viscousness) - so I used that. People on here seem to like Wikipedia, and I don't imagine you'd listen to Encarta, so: 'This technique was soon used on the V-2 rockets, designed by Wernher Von Braun who became one of the principal players in modern rocket development. V2s were deployed extensively by Adolf Hitler in the latter stages of World War II as terror weapons against the British population, each successful launch reaching high up into the vacuum of space and auguring the beginning of the Space Age.'

Rocket design is capitalist, as Germany was a capitalist country. The earlier V-1 rocket prototypes, were created during the Weimar republic, not under Hitler's regime. Additionally, this was not the first rocket ever created. You aren't very correct. I don't know what it is with your hideous obsessions in bringing up rockets (but quite honestly, you don't have clue).

Why not? The competition is in ourselves - we compete to make things better whether we're against somebody else or not. A company can easily strive to get better without competition - it has its goals and it atains them - then it makes goals again. If a company or indeed somebody is not intelligent enough to grow without competition or without need to grow them they shouldn't be a company. They're all slob.

Incorrecto. Once again you misunderstand the reality of economics and the need to attain private competition. No private competition? No advancements in technology. That simple. You cannot and will not get around that. It is that simple. Your beliefs collapse again because of the weight of the illogicality in your ideals. You should get beyond saying ridiculous things like "the competition is in ourselves" which makes no sense what-so-ever. Get real. A company cannot and will not do a damn thing if there is no competition. You just don't understand do you? Get back to the books.

Never such a thing as Communism... interesting theory... are you going to explain your lapse in memory of the last 100 years? Communist Inventions are Products - its a Word used to describe something.

You're foolish at best. Communist inventions are products? There never was communism. Besides the USSR stole everything (most notably rocket technology, nuclear technology, satellites, etc) from the US or WWII Germany. Germany was a capitalist country. Private companies prospered under Hitler's Germany until 1944 (when infrastructure was destroyed). I hate saying that, but that is the way it was. You are the one suffering from serious memory and intelligence lapses. You don't even know what the word "products" mean! Also the USSR wasn't exactly communist (it didn't comply with marxist philosophy, or any form of communist philosophy, as it was impossible).

Did you even get pass high school yet?

............Quit littering MY poll with economic SPAM pls! This is dumb... Lord K, please, no more of this ECONOMY SPAMMAGE. THx.

Back to the point, AMD rules (but if you take a look at my topic on Intels new offerings that may not be for long).
apologies for my involvement in the economics.

NP... BTW, Intels new stuff will be pwned once again by AMDs... Dual core Intel... HAHAHH!! Junk... AMD DUAL CORE... now there is something!

Lol. Some serious intel bashing goes on here, my kinda environment lol. I wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't overcharging for their processors.. i mean.. £799 for the extreme.. which 1) is crap. 2) the only thing 'extreme' about it is the price. 3) the only reason to call something 'extreme' is when it IS a failure and you have to make sales somehow, and 4) they know no-one with a computer brain is going to buy one so they may aswell make more money out of suckers that think because it costs more its better.

Umm, we could have bought an "Extreme" Edition or FX-55, 53's etc... We have the money to do it (not BRAGGING!! MAKING A POINT!!) but do we? NO! the "Extreme is CRAP!) The 3.8GHx P4 with HT is a decent processor. It scores VERY WELL, and is highly effiecient when compared to the EEs... The FX series are a COMPLETE waste of MONEY. You are paying $250 more dollars to get 198MHz faster speed between the 4000+ and the FX-55... BULL CRAP TO THAT! even AMD is evil and sneaky in their marketing strategies. All companies are. Intel is all about hype, AMD is more quite about it though. Intel is COMPLETE BS, and AMD throws a bit of BS in to get a few extra $$'s here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom