AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not. I think he said he'd leave to get AMD Zen knocked off as a Moderator - he has done that before too. It didn't work so he's coming back slowly... either that or he's just bored.

Umm, if anything, Intel and ATi are friends Lord K.... I mean, nVidia makes the nForce4 chipset for AMD64 processors... Also Xeons, P4s soon, but nVidia and AMD are better buds then ATi and AMD are.

Zen has a point there, honestly I think there is no real company pairings, merely consumer pairings. I'm an ATI + AMD person, but if nVidia could even begin to scrape up to the genius that ATI always seems to counter with a month after a new nVidia release then I'm all for it. Bottom line, good cooperation between Gfx and CPU manufacturers means better performace, and rivalry between ATI and nVidia, Intel and AMD, gives better quality and lower prices. What more could we ask for?

My Company, DarkBlade LLC Inc to start and take over ATi, nVidia, Intel, and AMD and combine all their genius into one mega company under my sole control and offer THE LOWEST PRICES EVER and THE BEST CHIPS IN THE WORLD. FX-59 with Hyperthreading..... *Drool* with dual x950XT PE's in SLi!!!! MUAAHAHHAH!!

AMD ZEN said:
My Company, DarkBlade LLC Inc to start and take over ATi, nVidia, Intel, and AMD and combine all their genius into one mega company under my sole control and offer THE LOWEST PRICES EVER and THE BEST CHIPS IN THE WORLD. FX-59 with Hyperthreading..... *Drool* with dual x950XT PE's in SLi!!!! MUAAHAHHAH!!

*yawn*

Monopolies cause price inflation.

whereas oligopolies / monopolistic competition provide maximum consumer benefits and fastest technological growth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom