AMD releases dual core

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems great :D
I hope there as good or better than Pentium versions :p Its something AMD has needed, especially if they add this to 64 bit ones to...

Computergen said:
amd will always pwn intel not as much anymore cuz of the x66 series but they still pwn
You have an opinion built on a great number of misunderstandings, you seriously need to go learn something, then come back.

But anyway, it's about time. I've been waiting eagerly for these cores, and now I finally get to see them in action! We know that several advantages of multi-core processors are going to be marginal, due to the lack of multithreaded applications, but in consideration to servers, this is a very good thing for AMD.

The dual-core tech for regular computers should be perfected within two years at most.

SSE4 said:
You have an opinion built on a great number of misunderstandings, you seriously need to go learn something, then come back.

But anyway, it's about time. I've been waiting eagerly for these cores, and now I finally get to see them in action! We know that several advantages of multi-core processors are going to be marginal, due to the lack of multithreaded applications, but in consideration to servers, this is a very good thing for AMD.

Maybe you are the one who should get your own opinions checked out. You are the one who should learn something. Don't go around insulting people when they have said nothing to you. Damn Intel fan boys.

wow i believe for the first time im gonna say "GO GIAN!!!!!!"

yea i mean intel is good but doesnt match up with AMD, and believe me i know enough and dont need to "Come back" ur the person who has been here less than a month.
dont dis me when i said nothing directed towards u and also because i spoke of the truth when i posted "amd will always pwn intel not as much anymore cuz of the x66 series but they still pwn" and believe me its not based on misunderstanding k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom