AMD Radeon HD 7850

It will definitely be good enough for most of today`s games because i have the HD 6850 which is a series lower but has ran every game i have thrown at it perfectly.

Hmm thanks. On newegg, when I type in Radeo HD 7850, a large amount of cards pop up from different companies. Can you guys help me choose which one I should get? (I also noticed sapphire has two, one stock and one overclocked a bit, which one is more preferred?)

THanks!

Yh different companies use different types of fans/designs but really you just have to compare the specs and the price.

Ahh i see. also is there a difference when the main piece of the graphic card is different color. Like some are black and some are blue like the sapphire.

ummm no idea on that one sorry lol. i don't see how it could make a difference but to make sure run a spec comparison on them. i think its just design though

The main things you should look out for is the fan and if it's OCed. The majority of fans will be good enough, but always check the reviews to see what others have to say.

Also some brands release an overclocked edition. For instance sapphire have done this with the 7850 (just off the top of my head). The non-OC edition is £170 (I think) but the OC edition is £200. The OC editions can save a lot of hassle, but I prefer to OC myself. I guess it's just up to you

Yea, not a bad card that. I would also recommend Sapphire every time with AMD because I have had the best experience with Sapphire.

Back
Top Bottom