AMD processor question

ok....one last question...does the MSI K8N mobo support SATA for hard drives...thats what i have for my hdd right now....Thats all i need to know seeing from many opinions i have a top of the line machine for my price range.

well how do i find the toledo core ones...those are like the 4400+ and cost a crap load of money...at least more than i can afford.....i'm probably not going to overclock just becasue i NEED it to last 3-4 years...til i become a soph in college.....I think the 3800+ will be plenty amazing for me though....unless you have better computer options for $650 then i think this will be amazing enough for me

what you have in the specs is super fine. If you do want something better, you're going to have to spend more money. Any cheaper, your system won't be as good as you have it now. I hear that the Manchester core OC better than the Toledo core. Hmmm, confusing. I don't care. I'm going with the Toledo core because it has more cache.

Well....I'd love to have a toledo core....IF THEY DIDN'T COST $500!!!!!! I'm not spending that on my processor........So my mobo is fine with the SATA 3.0 setup....Other than that This is what i'll be buy probably this next coming weekend!!!!!!If you have any other comments/suggestions let me know before i buy everything

Just an update to everyone that cares....I am ordering it on FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! If you really have any more input please let me know before then or it'll be to late.....Thanks for all your help everybody

What you have for your new specs will do fine. For me, I am willing to spend much more and get something better. I don't usually like to go halfway on a PC. It's all or nothing with me. At the time of my build, the 6600GT was very popular and was considered a high performance video card. Not anymore. But it still gets the job done just as I am sure your new setup will too.

well...then again....i'm not a gamer.........so in those regards it doesn't really matter to me...i'll prolly buy another hdd in a year or 2 and prolly maybe another gig of ram

If you're not a gamer, that setup is even better suited for you. I would go ahead with the order right now. The dual core setup will be really good with the OCZ RAM.

yeah i don't know if you remember but that last time i played a game that came on a CD was just about 2 years ago...and that lasted a whole 2 months at most.....I really just surf the net and do a lot of multitasking with school projects and mp3 downloads.....Knowing that i think i'm gonna go out on a limb and rate my computer a 10 out of 10.......

Back
Top Bottom