AMD and PCI-Express

northwings

Baseband Member
Hello I'm trying to order an amd 64 bit computer on cyberpower.com, and I was looking through the motherboards and video cards and I noticed there was no pci-express, can anyone help me out with this or sugeest another good site to get a configured computer at ?

Hmmm...

Found this place that might be great. The moneys in pounds, though it ships to other places too, and does have PCI-E motherboards and cards and also allows you to customise almost everything you want in the computers (memory, graphics, motherboards, etc).

It also has many types of PC meant for Home/Office, then Professional use, etc, and then lets you customise components for each one, like a template in a way.

Seems very user friendly too!

It costs about £22 to ship outside the UK. Not bad really! :)

http://www.redjag.co.uk/home

Check it out! I hope this helps :D

You can get PCI-Express off of cyberpower. I order a PCI-E PC off of them. (Expected to ship Thursday(30)).

www.cyberpowerinc.com

On the top bar it says configutors. Move your mouse over it and it will bring down a drop down menu with Intel and AMD on it. Move your mouse over AMD and click on "Athlon 64/64 FX PCI-E configutor." That will allow you to get PCI-E graphics cards and mobos.

amazing what one man can find and another man can't I hate it. it happens to me all the time.

I didn't bother looking at that site...just took northwings's word for it. Though the one i found looks top :p

The only reason I knew is because I ordered a computer with PCI-E off of them earlier this month :)

Back
Top Bottom