Amd my brother thought he new about computers.

Yeah, if anyone is a real computer enthusiast, they never have any food or drinks next to their precious equipment. :D

He ruined his $300 dollar eMachines without ever opening it! :eek:
And you should have let him ruin his phone too. If he wants to double the speed of his phone and let it get that hot then he doesn't deserve a nice phone.

I eat and drink near my computer equipment, been doing it for years.
As you as you are careful, there wouldnt be any problems.

So according to you guys, Im not an computer enthusiast?

Just let him claim hes an expert, you are just letting him get to you. If he didnt, you wouldnt have posted this. He will learn as he gets older, instead of making fun of him, teach him so he will be more informative in the future.

And you should have let him ruin his phone too. If he wants to double the speed of his phone and let it get that hot then he doesn't deserve a nice phone.

If it was his, I would have let him, but it was my mom's new blackberry seeing as her last one started "hour-glassing" and wouldn't go away.

I eat and drink near my computer equipment, been doing it for years.
As you as you are careful, there wouldnt be any problems.

So according to you guys, Im not an computer enthusiast?

Just let him claim hes an expert, you are just letting him get to you. If he didnt, you wouldnt have posted this. He will learn as he gets older, instead of making fun of him, teach him so he will be more informative in the future.

Actually, I should rephrase that, ONLY I eat my computer because I know how important a custom gaming computer is.

And he does not get to me, I just thought this was so insanely stupid, it was worth mentioning. :p

I meant do you let Milkshakes and burgers let stand on your Tower lol

And no, I don't not. But in front of my stuff, sure. But never on top.

Yea,
I am 13 Only and i have Opened and repaired 3 Computers and Repaired 1 Apple iphone 3G (16GB)

LOL and he never even went inside a computer... so its not realy wise..

Yeah, if anyone is a real computer enthusiast, they never have any food or drinks next to their precious equipment. :D

I do. I spilled some of a 2L bottle of mountain dew into my computer once, while it was running. I shut it down not long after, but it ended up being fine. I guess not enough spilled on the actual components to fry anything. It could have been pretty bad, because I had cut a big hole for a window, but wasn't able to get any plexi by the time we had the LAN party.

I do. I spilled some of a 2L bottle of mountain dew into my computer once, while it was running. I shut it down not long after, but it ended up being fine. I guess not enough spilled on the actual components to fry anything. It could have been pretty bad, because I had cut a big hole for a window, but wasn't able to get any plexi by the time we had the LAN party.

You're real lucky on that one.

Back
Top Bottom