AMD or Intel

Hey I suggest you don't buy an expensive car, or any car for that matter cause your the kinda person that would dismantle the cooling fan from behind the radiator and expect it to run in hot weather without separating the block from the head!!!!!!!!!!

How the f**k can you expect a CPU to run properly without a heat sink and blower? Is that what you based your decision on????

Although the intel, notice the lower case 'i', didn't smoke it would have drastically reduced it's service life and what's the point? Hell i'd rather die than suffer in pain!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!:rolleyes:

i like amd. amd would do better if they did what intel did. intel gave my school 1 grand and one of my classmates one grand for being smart and shit and now she might win 100 grand scholarship to someplace.i think it was called the intel talent searh or smothang like that

Yer that was an AMD athlon though nowdays i am pretty sure the new AMD's have thermal protection

second one not even possible as the first one shows processors dont explode they burn out so in effect the 2 videoes you posted just contradicted each other but anyways im just being picky now i am sure
If you wanna talk about processors back then though intel where getting beat back then although AMD's didnt have thermal monitoring etc there processors owned intels now its kinda the reverse

IM so happy with my AMD cpu i might upgrade to a black edition soon enough although tbh i dont do much gaming so no point

Intel just copy everything AMD do but make it better. Who's going to be using a built in memory controller and hypertransport soon? And who was the first to break the 1GHz barrier?

this is closer than i thought it would be, just from general posts the impression i got was that more people were intel fans

maximum pc just ran an article in their latest issue comparing the Phenom 9900 (their flagship quad-core) against Intel's Qx6700 and qx6600 and both Intels out performed the AMD on almost every test and are cheaper. Also a little history AMD started off selling rebadged intel designs. They better step it up soon or they'll be dead. Intel is kicking their ass and they didn't even introduce a intergrated FSB yet.

Back
Top Bottom