Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 08:18 PM   #711
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: AMD or Intel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camers
Seriously, how old are you? I dont know what goes through your head, yours so disturbed. Problems at school, bullying, your sexuality? Just relax man
I'm 19. I'm in college and don't get bullied. Furthermore, I have no problems at school. And why bring in my sexuality, you dim wit? What is your problem? You are the disturbed screwed up one.

Old 12-11-2004, 09:24 PM   #712
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Athalon, stop spamming worthless messages like "thanks". Seriously, wasted space on davids server, and unfair post count. No wonder you're so far ahead.

Dude, bikes are awesome.... They're way more mobile, cheaper, and way more fuel efficient then cars.

hey, be nice to other people. you can PM it to whoever if u got a complaint!!

Old 12-11-2004, 10:18 PM   #713
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Quote:
wehat I told hin thanks for that dotn get mad at me. c'mon. and no thats not how my PC is high. will everyone stop being so suspicious?? ever since the name change everyones been on my case. stop it. stop. its getting annyoing.
No, what's annoying is that you spam with small messages. If you want to say thanks, PM him, don't waste space on the forums. You do this everywhere, and it's not very appreciated. The mods have told you several time in the social lounge to not post small and pointless posts, like "Yeah!" or "Go AMD" (even if AMD does rock) or "Yup" or "thanks". You can either accualy write a real post, or PM. Don't post those messages, it bugs everyone.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:34 PM   #714
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade

Athlon, I like you, but I have to agree dude (get a Dell....JK had to add that with dude, sry) Anyway, seriously, posts should be at least this long in length to have any point. Example of what you could do below instead...

Yeah!! AMD ROCKS! That is a great idea! Have fun with that PC/CPU, it will be great!!

or.....

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the advice. I am happy you told me about the blah blah blah....................etc. Ok, well again thanks, and cya.

Those posts are ligit in my opinion. One word posts are annoying unless there is only one reason to post it, but still, it is better to post more then one word (at least 2 sentences).

When answering ?'s like What is the best MOBO?

OK ANSWER- ASUS, MCI, Gigabyte, or Abit.

Better ANSWER- ASUS, MCI, Gigabyte, or Abit. The reason is they are manufactured with higher standards then other boards, and from some of the most trusted companies around. They have great support, and high quality engineering. GO ASUS!!!
Old 12-12-2004, 02:46 AM   #715
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Thanks for backing up my point AMD ZEN. It's exactly what I was trying to hell to athalon. Oh and, those are indeed awesome mobo manufacturers! Very good standards.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:45 AM   #716
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz

Yeah they are, although I think Asus and MSI are the top two. Overall though I would say those are the top four.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:45 AM   #717
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

I've had some problems with Gigabyte...
Old 12-12-2004, 07:23 AM   #718
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Personally I've always liked MSi and Gigabyte, never heard of problems with Gigabyte but there will always be some problems with everything.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:01 AM   #719
entity512

asus all the way, how can you possibly beat an asus!

Old 12-12-2004, 01:36 PM   #720
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

The Gigabytes come with loads more extras and bits that there aren't on Asus Boards