AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, pretty much, except the speed is different... The Pen M uses less power, so it can't output as much at once, but it is built with fewer processor pipelines and doesn't take nearly as many steps to do the job. So yes, it would probably match in speed a P4 @3.6-4.0 Ghz, but larger apps wouldn't open as fast.

Holy shit, that's an AWESOME BIKE!!!!

Oh and for cars, I really like subaru. Forester is an awesome small SUV, and Impreza is one hell of a racing car (not as good as the high end ones, but for it's price, it's really good) . I hate ford by the way, but the car that I really want is Mitsubishi Eclipse.

My dad's Ford Mondeo (built in Europe, but Ford) is an awesome car. It is a 300 HP car with a huge engine. It has 35 mpg on the gas tank. I like it. Does 110 mph with no problem.. great acceleration and great safety features. He bought it used, but it was still good despite the air conditioning problem we had. I like some Fords... but not all. Subaru is okay.. but I like the Chrysler Pacifica more.. talk about expensive tastes.

BTW, having a V8 or V12 is very expensive and gas consuming. A V6 is more then adequate for anyone who drives on the roads. And in the US, you won't go pass 75 unless you want to end up in jail or with a huge ticket.

Maybe in Italy yes...

The V12 by BMW gets excellent gas mileage, 28mpg.... It is well engineered beyond anything Ford can produce, because they don't have enough money backing them to put all their effort into individual models, but rather, they spend money equally amoungst most of the models.

That's not the point I was making. The V12 is expensive to maintain. It is stupid to get something like that. It costs more to maintain. Why do you need a V12 anyways? For what? You can't go pass 75 mph in the US. My dad's V6 Ford Mondeo goes to 60 mph in very little time. Ford is a very respectful company, and I don't appreciate you putting them down. They make cars that are more in the grasps of the common working person, not the elitist brat.

Giancarlo can you not be so rude around here. People are not taking a liking to your antics.

rakedog said:
Holy shit, that's an AWESOME BIKE!!!!

Oh and for cars, I really like subaru. Forester is an awesome small SUV, and Impreza is one hell of a racing car (not as good as the high end ones, but for it's price, it's really good) . I hate ford by the way, but the car that I really want is Mitsubishi Eclipse.
eclipses are cool and at a decent price. i'll prolly get one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom