AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~mr mixx~ said:
Lol....well it all depends on how many procceses are going on in that time period, you will be supprized on how many procceses run in the back ground.

Comsuming power from the CPU.
many thing's play into the factor, depending apon settings and usage.

display light floored, just surfing. and they were both formatted less then a week ago. and we both have the same applications installed. and there both running at full power as far as i know. anyway mine is. and if his isnt. then that makes things worse. eh!

but getting down to the rock bottom truth,
-AMD is better then Intel
-ATI is better then Nvidia
-Kia and Mercedes suck
-and last but not least...Mustang GT ROCKS!!

Hey Archos, nVidia is not worse then ATi, they both have their own distinct advantages. nVidia has SLi, and ATi sure doesn't have that at all, but the new x850XT card pwns nVidia (for now...), so we will see soon enough I suppose who pulls out again. For now, each has an advantage (and yes, I own both types, so I am not biased...) :D

Also, BMW pwns everyone!! All Hail Bimmers!!! GO BMW!!

lol...relax
im not really biased, but ummm...maybe i am a bit, because i favor ati. well, ive heard that ati is better for overclocking, but i dont do overclocking, anyway not right now. but ya, you got a point, both got their good and bad.

and nah...BMW aint got a big enough motor, i like the stuff where at 85mph, you and punch it and lay some rubber!!

Uhhh, why is BMW not large enough engines? The M3 beats the GT... Here, take a look :D

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/M/M3Coupe/techdata.htm

Or, try a V12 on for size, LOL, big enough??

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/7/760liSedan/techdata.htm

They are big engines, trust me. I own an M3, and it pwns all cars in its class bigtime. Here is my car.

beautiful1hr.jpg

mypretty0rt.jpg

Here are two more, hope no one minds me showing off a BMW on a computer forum.... LOLOL, so out of place! :confused:

myipodinthecar4cm.jpg

THE BEST PART BABY! Look at this BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!
underthehood2mp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom