AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I post the damn pics!!! I want to show you my pretty baby, but I can't post my pics!!! HOW I ASK YOU, HOW!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ALSO, HOW DO U DO A CUSTOM AVATAR?? I am a noob to this business, so pls have mercy upon me!!!

You can't have custon avatars. To post pics, you need to find a picture hosting service (google it) and upload it, the put in the url using

i wish we cna have custom... screw the younguns... they'lll see that kinda content sooner or later.. better be sooner...

why hide that anyayz.. why be paranoid. why amke everyone ahve the same avatar and get people confused and make this site dull.

My pentium 4 cpu is overheating even though i have a new fan and new heatsink and thermal grease. I put my computer myself I know ALOT about computers but I cant figure out why overheating is there.

I've got a motherboard:

ECS Elitegroup p4vmm2 533 FSB

My CpU is Intel Prescott cpu 2.4GHz

My brother and his friends who go to Computer university put their computers together too. They are also overheating.
And recintly I found out that a great chance if you put your computer together yourself or with a professional it still MIGHT overheat at 90% chance
My cpu reches over 70 degrees C. i dont know what to do.
I dont overclock my computer or do anything like that. Also often I get an error
something about AWARD BIOS BOOTLOCK 1.0
detecting a floppy drive A.... ERROR!

Please tell my what I can do to stop my computer from overheating without using any air conditioner or other stuff. I want my computer to look like
a normal computer with a closed case.
Quetly working without overheating.

I think I can fix the floppy drive A error but if you know anything about it please tell me.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom