AMD has some competition

theyre both out of my price range and im not about to spend that kind of money on the crappy computer i have anyways

yeah but thats all i got going for my computer that and my p7800 speakers

do you have integrated sound?

No no no. I have a sound blaster, but just 24-bit. No adiguy 2 zs or anything. It's ok... but I could really use te audigy 2 zs.... I'm a gamer so yeah.

yeah i just got it a couple of days ago before that i was just using integrated sound and its not bad for only $100

Intel is foolish, what can I say. And Steve Jobs.. don't get me started! THAT !#$%!$@#%$!%#$!@%#$!%@#$!%@$#%!@#$%!@$#%!$@#%!@#%! @$#%er!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH ANYMORE!! I used to love Apple for being unique and standing out... NOT ANYMORE!!

Darkblade... take heed of the warning that Dishdog has already pointed out to everyone.

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=18513

lurkswithin said:
There are a lot of posters in here that seem to like to flame certain pieces of hardware or certain branded computers. This is the last warning that will be given about this.

If you have nothing good to say about something or somebody, then I suggest very STRONGLY that you NOT SAY A THING and click..click and move on to the next posting.

There are starting to be too many negative postings in the forums and there are starting to be complaints.

I understand, (and to some extent share) your feelings towards Intel but is there really thee need to push all of this hatred onto everyone?

I don't like Intel.... it stands out when you walk into my room and its warm because the computers running!

Back
Top Bottom