AMD has some competition

Dunno whats the specs. And I perfer AMD over intel. AMd has a much better cooling ratio. MY grandma has 1 more fan then me in her computer (I got 3 2 on PSU 2 out the outside 1 on CPU) she has 4 and yet her intel runs WAY HOTTER!

in certain tasks, but you forget that you can overclock the crap out of that athlon 64 and it won't melt like that P4, but you know what beats both of those, the Apple G5 procs, man they are smoking fast.

BigLu said:
know what beats both of those, the Apple G5 procs, man they are smoking fast.

I'll soooo agree with that.. we got a new powermac g5 and an imac g5 at school.. they are friggen awesome..!! we do our video announcements on them..

They run two G5 procs at 2.7Ghz each, and 8 gigs o ram, not to mention the best operating system around, OS-X Panther. If only i had $2000.

Haha, Apple processors aren't bad...too bad Intel makes them now...not IBM.

Intel does suck, I don't really care... They are so overpriced and underperforming, and all Intel does is monopolize.. Steve Jobs is foolish for turning to Intel for his processors! :eek:

Intel doesn't put money into their product anymore, they put money into their marketing strategies and Dell advertisements and monopolizing strategies. Jerks.

Back
Top Bottom