AMD desktops to go Socket M2 H2 2006

Indeed, that RAM is VERY IMPRESSIVE because you are buying MULTISPEED RAM, it can run DDR400/433/466, DDR500/533/566, and DDR600/633.

XDR is awesome...3.2ghz is crazy. Rambus announced that their coming out with XDR2 RAM which will run up to 8ghz and should be out around 2007.

Mhm...haha, I was reading that page and I got lost after the first couple of sentences...:p

Opteronix said:
Eh... DDR2.. XDR is far better... but oh well.... Besides.. DDR is still very good, despite its high voltage ratings. Geil recently developed a new chip design called TCCD. It allows for 1.5CAS latency on DDR400, 2.0 on DDR500, and 2.5-4-4-7 on DDR600! :)

4GHz... LMAO! Try... oh I don't know.... 5.8... *cough*

okay...you dont know what the hell you are talking about. Geil DID NOT develop TCCD samsung did along with the TCC5. Winbond made the Bh-5s and BH-6s. Micron makes the awesome 2GB x 1 sticks it has in its ballistix that it wont sell to anybody else. Now, muskin redlines can do 1.5-2-2-5 @ DDR500 okay. and there is an FX-57 that has been clocked to 4GHz. OKAY I WIN.

Haha, I love how you post irrelevant stuff, thats interesting either way. :p

Yes, Samsung developed the TCCD, now they've discontinued it and made the TCC5, like Ownage stated. I'm not sure about Micron, but they make some nice modules too. Winbond is awesome :D They make the now discontinued BH-5's and BH-6's (not sure if those are discontinued). Only thing I don't like about Winbond's modules is that they're voltage eaters. The Mushkin Redline is awesome...I love it and the name. :D Too bad you have to have active cooling...:p

active cooling is easy, not that hard, it is true that crucial wont sell their 2x1 ballistix chips to anybody else. and BH-5's are the ownage.

I'm too lazy too bend around some coat hanger! :p Unless you wanna do it for me :D

Back
Top Bottom