Amd

My CPU is socket 754, and it performs better then my friend's P4 3.2GHz that has HT. I think something is up with your computer.. maybe the motherboard or something. AMD 64 is very good in other things. Benchmarks prove it. My games run very smoothly.. I have Far Cry maxed out and I get great frame rates. Maybe it is the graphics card... could be.. or could be the ram or motherboard...

Giancarlo said:
My CPU is socket 754, and it performs better then my friend's P4 3.2GHz that has HT. I think something is up with your computer.. maybe the motherboard or something. AMD 64 is very good in other things. Benchmarks prove it. My games run very smoothly.. I have Far Cry maxed out and I get great frame rates. Maybe it is the graphics card... could be.. or could be the ram or motherboard...

He wasn't questioning the performance. He was talking about how it feels. In fact he was talking about how top-notch the performance was in that it gave him undeniably better framerates at much better resolutions. Which is natural for anyone with an AMD64.

Giancarlo said:
It isn't a feat. It is totally possible. No problem. An FX5900 isn't an FX5200 (glares at you).

How well will it run Doom 3? I dont want to spend a whole bunch on a video card.

anyway i just got an error that says...

"the display drivers for Nvidia Geforce 6600GT seems to be responsible for system instability"

it just crashed while i was playing CSS. im using the new 71.84 Nvidia has out. do you think if i went to one step back it might help?

Back
Top Bottom