Am I Too early Again?

palladin the II

Baseband Member
So i bought an hp 4200+ dual core and upgraded graphics card to x700, then i look on their sight and they have this new pentium D 920 computer. 920? must be new. Is the 900 series better than the 4200 dual core? what should i do folks? return and get the pentium D 920 or 930 or stick with what i got?

amd is better if u ask me so just stick with that and u wont be dissappointed

EDIT: and amd has a new socket coming out soon called the socket m2 so u could return it and wait for that...

while leaving your wallet empty since m2 will most likely be expensive when it comes out.

should i return my amd 4200 dual core for the new pentium 920 D computer? its only 100 dollars more and i have ten days left to decide.....

i think if you upgrade things in a prebuilt pc by yourself, i think it voids the warranty and i dont think you can return it///

My wife's sitting here like, well, are we returning or not...dont know what to do...wouldnt the new 920 with 2.8 be faster and better than 4200 2.2? so confused and frustrated....

Yeah, the Pentium D 930 I believe is based on the Presler Core. New. But don't you have an AMD system? If so, just keep the X2 CPU you have now.

Back
Top Bottom