Re: An alternative to antec nine hundred gaming case?
Originally Posted by Fisher
650w for teh mothrboard dpu etc and 500w for cd hardrives etc i need to make some more room in my bedroom if its the same size as the p190 lol
hmm, i never heard anything like tat b4...I mean i have 550W and it powers my entier system...
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor