All google results "May harm my computer"

lhamil64

In Runtime
This only started happening today.. I went to google and EVERY single result (other than ones linking to anything from the google.com domain) had a link under it that says "This site may harm your computer" and if i click the result link it blocks the site saying "the site may have malware"

I even googled for my own website and it still had the message.

my.php

ya man im getting the same thing and its pissing me off. Well i guess this is were yahoo search comes in place

It's caused by a recent update of Microsoft: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant, but it's not too hard to get rid off.

-Go to regedit (Start -> Run -> type regedit to the small window)
-Go to: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions” if you are using 32-bit Windows
-Go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions” if you are using 64-bit Windows
-Once there, find {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} and delete it.
-Open Mozilla Firefox and type "about:config" in the addres bar. Just accept the warning and remove "general.useragent.extra.microsoftdotnet" and "microsoft.CLR.clickonce.autolaunch"
Open Internet Explorer and go to: \WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ and remove the extension.

I had this same problem a few days ago but this helped. Let me know how it works outl.

Weird. I haven't seen that with any of my searches.

Did you all install the same toolbar or virus software? Maybe a software update?

Edit:
Looks like enkerror has the solution.

I thought it was my AVG... haha i was like really? OK i cant click anything what the heck

Back
Top Bottom